Friday, September 5, 2008

life is?

LIFE

Life is just a chance to grow a soul.
BUT ABRAHIM LINCON HAD SAID:
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years

BERTAND RUSSEL CONFESS:

Three passions have governed my life: 
The longings for love, the search for knowledge, 
And unbearable pity for the suffering of [humankind]. 

Love brings ecstasy and relieves loneliness. 
In the union of love I have seen 
In a mystic miniature the prefiguring vision 
Of the heavens that saints and poets have imagined. 

With equal passion I have sought knowledge. 
I have wished to understand the hearts of [people]. 
I have wished to know why the stars shine. 

Love and knowledge led upwards to the heavens, 
But always pity brought me back to earth; 
Cries of pain reverberated in my heart 
Of children in famine, of victims tortured 
And of old people left helpless. 
I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot, 
And I too suffer. 

This has been my life; I found it worth living. 

CARL MAKE US CAUTIOUS BY SAYING:
Our lives are like a candle in the wind.
BUT IN MY VIEW LIFE IS A FOUNTAIN OF LOVEAND WAR WHERE COLOR IS RED , DIFFERENT IS OUR PERCEPTION
ENJOY IT
VIVEK

No comments: